Welcome to the Advanced Studies program in European and Chinese Business Management:
- MAS European and Chinese Business Management (65 ECTS)
- full-time study (1 year)
- part-time study (2 years)
- CAS Chinese Business Management (12 ECTS)
- CAS European Business Management (12 ECTS)
In today's globalized world, mutual intercultural understanding is of utmost importance when doing business. The Advanced Studies in European and Chinese Business Management offers both theoretical and practical knowledge on general management in a Chinese and European context.
This program is held in cooporation with Xinrui Business School.
The programs are further characterized by:
- focusing on a highly international and cross-cultural experience
- imparting state-of-the-art knowledge and targeting emerging topics in China and Europe
- a faculty made up of instructors from the University of Zurich, international management scholars, and Sino-European specialists with practical experience in international cooperation
- a curriculum setting that intergrates an internship in an international company (either in China or Europe)
- being accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and being part of LERU
- possibilities for building a long-term network