The European and Chinese Business Management offers two CAS (Certificate of Advanced Studies) study programs.
CAS European Business Management
The CAS European Business Management is ideal for people interested in the European business culture. Whether you come from Switzerland or from outside of Europe, you will experience intercultural management first hand. Discussions about family businesses and the financial industry will give you specific knowledge and the ability to act in these environments. Case studies and company visits provide practical insights.
- The behaviour of European governments, civil society and business and its decision makers in government and society
- Employee representation models and governance differences between Europe and China
- Management challenges specific to Swiss companies in China and Chinese companies in Switzerland
- Swiss family businesses, their governance and succession planning
- The financial center Switzerland and the Swiss (private) banking system
- Foreign markets selection and adaptation of products, services and business models to the peculiarities of foreign markets
CAS Chinese Business Management
The CAS Chinese Business Management offers the opportunity to learn specialized management knowledge applied to the Chinese market. In class students develop the necessary skills to incorporate current theories to real-life cases and adapt business ideas to their individual situations and backgrounds.
You gain insight and competences in
- The implications of China’s rising influence on the world stage
- Features of businesses and management styles in Chinese firms
- Globalization strategies for Chinese enterprises and critical issues for their operations in Europe
- Key marketing concepts and their application in China
- Managing cross-cultural companies with international employees
- Advantages and risks involved in cross-border acquisitions
You can either fill out this form or send directly an email to Madelaine email@example.com
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are interested in one of our programs or if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.