Table of contents
The deadline for MAS programs depends on whether or not you need to apply for a visa to study in Switzerland.
- 31 March 2020 - deadline for students from Non-EU/EFTA countries (due to visa requirements)
- 15 June 2020 - deadline for students from EU/EFTA countries and Switzerland
Documents required for your Application
Please prepare the following documents and upload them below in the form.
- Application Form (download here (DOCX, 66 KB))
- Motivation Letter (incl. details about current position, achievements, personal objectives; one A4 page)
- Copy of your Master's or Bachelor's Diploma
- English Language Certificate (or equivalent proof of English language skills)
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of work experience
There is an application fee of CHF 200.- for each application submitted. After submitting your application you will receive an invoice by email. The application fee is a standard charge that supports the administration of the application process and the development and maintenance of the systems used in this process. This helps us to ensure that applicants receive a positive admissions experience.
Applications from China
If you are from China and would like to apply for our program you can do it either here on this website or by email through our China office firstname.lastname@example.org.