Table of contents
The deadline for CAS programs depends on whether or not you need to apply for a visa to study in Switzerland.
- 6 Sep 2020 - deadline for students from Non-EU/EFTA countries (due to visa requirements)
- 4 Oct 2020 - deadline for students from EU/EFTA countries and Switzerland
Documents required for your Application
Please prepare the following documents and upload them below in the form.
- Application Form (download here (DOCX, 63 KB))
- Motivation Letter (incl. details about current position, achievements, personal objectives; one A4 page)
- Copy of your Master's or Bachelor's Diploma
- English Language Certificate (or equivalent proof of English language skills)
- Copy of your passport
There is an application fee of CHF 200.- for each application submitted. After submitting your application you will receive an invoice by email. The application fee is a standard charge that supports the administration of the application process and the development and maintenance of the systems used in this process. This helps us to ensure that applicants receive a positive admissions experience.